Our Summer Festival & Maritime Regatta is back, and this year it’s bigger & better with entertainment for kids and grown-ups alike. Click on the events for more details.
- No pre-registration required, turn up at the Low Road at 18.45 – ALL AGES WELCOME – Prizes for all entrants
- An exhibition of local traditional music and dancing on stage at the Bridewell Green, all welcome, FREE.
- Tickets E10.00 available from The Swanky Bar
- Let the Fairys guide your way through the trail, and enjoy a Fairy themed tea party afterwards at the Bridewell. Ticket E6.00 in advance from the Bridewell, Meet at Leslie’s Gate at 13.30.
- We’re transforming the back lawn of The Swanky into a fully kitted out concert venue, with huge projection screen, sound system and lighting to dance the night away to Bruce Springsteen as you’ve never done before. Also DJ on the night. Entry is E5.00 on the gate. In the event of inclement weather, the show will move inside.
- In this rare event, our 1830’s classic lighthouse is being made available to view. Please walk or drive to the Power Station car park. Our guides will chaperone you to the lighthouse. FREE entry.
Including Bouncy Castle, Face Painting, Dolphin Watch Classses, Kayaking, DJ on site. Also includes a pop-up Hot Food stall by Tarbert’s very own Chef Daniel O’Brien from DAROKA Restaurant, voted ‘Best Restaurant in Kerry’ at this years Restaurant Association of Ireland awards.
- Including Yacht & Dinghy Racing. Prize Giving at 18.30
- Tarbert and Ballylongford take each other on for this prestigious trophy.
Limited spaces Available, E40 per child/15% Discount for families – To book ring Kate (087) 0538500.
Julie – B.A. Early Childhood Development
Kate – B.A. Hons Printmaking Contemporary Practice